Linksys Router Password and Username: It’s not possible for any hardware or software to deliver 100% accuracy in its work throughout its lifetime. Although Linksys router is best in the category, still there is a chance of its disruption and breakdown. Common issues that can affect your work while accessing the internet through Linksys router can be installation error, wireless router not working, or the router freezes continuously.
In case of the technical issues feature Articles, a user must get Linksys router technical support via its dedicated customer support number. The experienced technicians will guide you the way to reset your router and start the internet connection again.
Few of the issues with Linksys router
- Network connection issue
- Linksys Router not working
- Linksys Router Settings
- Reset Linksys router
- Hacked router
Change Username and Password of Linksys router
In case you need to change the router settings like your username and router admin password or internet connection password then contacting support team can be the best way. You may follow the below steps to change the username and password.
- Open your web browser and type “192.168.1.1” in the URL field.
- Enter the current login details (admin).
- If you have not changed the default setting till now then type “admin” in a username and leave the password field blank.
- Now go to the “Administration” tab and click on “Management”.
- Look for “Username and password”.
- Change your username and password for the Linksys router.
- Save the settings.
In case you need any help, you may contact Linksys Support Number anytime
Submit your review