Norton claims that his antivirus program is fully compatible with Windows 10 in addition to Windows 10 build. But in spite of this, there are many errors and complications when using this program on Windows 10. In this article we are going to discuss so many key issues that anyone can encounter. Experts who are working round the clock at Norton Support Number have merged up the issues with their solution in this section to make things easier for user.
Problem 1: Can’t Open Norton After Windows 10 upgrade
- Download Norton Remove and Reinstall tool from Norton’s own website and save the file on the desktop.
- Double-click the tool and accept the license agreement.
- Now click Remove & Reinstall and then select Continue.
- Then to finish the un-installation, click Restart Now.
- After the restart, follow the on-screen prompts to reinstall your product.
Problem 2: Installation Error 8504, 104
This error code is an indication that you are already installing another security suite in your PC. To solve the problem, you should remove the Norton and run the reinstallation problem, it will uninstall any older version of Norton. After that, follow the steps given to uninstall any other security suite:
- Open your system Control Panel and click Uninstall/Remove to delete any non-Symantec security product.
- If this doesn’t work then update your video graphic driver. You can take help from technicians for the same by dialing Norton Contact Number.
Problem 3: Can’t Find Norton After Windows 10 upgrade
- Download Norton Fix tool and right click the .exe file.
- Now select Run as administrator
- On the next window click Next and follow the on screen wizard to start update.
Problem 4: Error code 3048,3 while the Latest Norton update hasn’t been downloaded
- Open Norton antivirus and go to Security, then Live Update.
- Let the update process gets finished and then click the OK button.
- Now Run Live Update, until you see “Your Norton product has the latest protection updates”.
- After that, restart your computer.
Note: If this doesn’t resolve the issue then use Norton remove and reinstall tool for the same.
Problem 5: Encountering the error code 8506,421 and 3039,65559
Solution: To resolve these error codes, you must first restart your computer. If that does not solve the problem, remove the Norton and try to use the restore tool to fix the problem. If the problem persists, then follow the instructions:
- Download Norton Power eraser and double click the NPE.exe file.
- Click Yes/Continue.
- Then accept the license agreement to continue.
- Now in Norton Power eraser window, click Unwanted application scan.
- Then click Uninstall and follow the on-screen instructions and finally restart your computer to complete the process.
Problem 6: Norton Error message “Install and update version of Norton product for your Windows 10’
- Use Norton Fix tool as mentioned above.
- Alternatively you can also use Norton Remove and Reinstall tool as described above to fix the problem.
Submit your review