PLEASE READ THESE TERMS & CONDITIONS CAREFULLY
The information provided here is of a general nature and is not to be construed as a recommendation to the specific business circumstances of any individual or entity. The information has been compiled from sources we believe to be reliable, but no guarantee is given or implied as to its completeness or accuracy.
COPYRIGHT & LIMITED LICENSE
The Materials and Services on this Site are protected by copyright and/or other intellectual property laws and any unauthorized use of the Materials or Services at this Site may violate such laws.
Except as expressly provided herein and its suppliers do not grant any express or implied right to you under any patents, copyrights, trademarks, or trade secret information with respect to the Materials and Services. Except as specifically permitted herein, no portion of the information or documents on this Site may be reproduced in any form or by any means without the prior written permission of Technologytools Network.
Use of Site Information and Materials Except as otherwise indicated elsewhere on this Site, you may view, download, print, copy, distribute and circulate the documents and information available on this Site subject to the following conditions:
1. The documents and information may be used for personal, informational, internal, non-commercial purposes with appropriate citation to Technologytools Network.
2. Permission to use documents and information for commercial purposes is granted only with the prior written consent of Technologytools Network.
3. You may not remove any copyright or other proprietary notices contained in the documents and information.
4. Technologytools Network reserves the right to revoke the authorization to view, download, print, copy, distribute and circulate the documents and information available on this Site at any time, and any such use shall be discontinued immediately upon written notice from us.
5. The rights granted to you constitute a license and not a transfer of title.
6. The rights specified above to view, download, print, copy, distribute and circulate the documents and information available on this Site are not applicable to the design or layout of this Site. Elements of this Site are protected by trade dress and other laws and may not be copied or imitated in whole or in part.
Warranties and disclaimers except as expressly provided otherwise in a written agreement between you and Technologytools Network, all materials and services on this site are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, or the warranty of non-infringement. Without limiting the foregoing, Technologytools Network makes no warranty that –
(i) the services and materials will meet your requirements,
(ii) the services and materials will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free,
(iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the services or materials will be effective, accurate or reliable,
(iv) the quality of any products, services, or information purchased or obtained by you from the site will meet your expectations, and
The trademarks, logos and service marks (“Marks”) displayed on this Site are the property of Technologytools Network or other third parties. You are not permitted to use the Marks without the prior written consent of Technologytools Network or such third party which may own the Marks.